I promise a longer post sometime within the next two days, but I wanted to give you a little something (not something-something, which is completely different).
First of all, I had my first exam on Monday. It was in physiology and it was a piece of cake. Like leave after 25 minutes easy. Which, ya know, makes you nervous because you feel as though it shouldn't be easy...because it's med school. But, whatever. And here's the part I'm really excited about: I got 100% on my exam!!
Okay, second (and last something). Today was a weigh-in day (because it's Wednesday/hump day). I'm happy to report that the scale is finally moving down again. Not as much as I want, but hey, it's going down!
Wow, didn't realize how off-center that was. Sorry. I woke up about 20 minutes before my first class today. Obviously I wasn't awake enough to function properly.
Anywho, I'm off to histology lab. Then I'm going to the gym (and perhaps meijer - I'm nearly out of fruit for the week!) and then it's studying all freaking night. Gah. More will come soon, but to placate you, here are some pictures of my food as of late:
OMG 100% YAAAAAY!!!! I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT!! :D
ReplyDeleteYou're AMAZING! Congrats on the weight drop too!!
Loveeeeee youuuu!! MOST!