Sunday, September 4, 2011

Anatomy = Pictures GALORE!

Anatomy is slowly killing me. Imagine the most disgusting death (lots of blood and organs spilling out) and this is what anatomy is doing to me. But, slowly. Like over-the-course-of-a-century slow so that I'm forced to feel every single tiny bit of pain. Seriously. Not fun. I've probably spent at least a legitimate 7 hours studying today and I still feel as though I've accomplished nothing. Great.


So, because I've spent all day studying (and/or sleeping - I was exhausted!), I'm just going to give you some pics of what I ate today and my apartment (now that it's officially clean and unpacked). Enjoy!


Eats
Thursday was the day I ate my last favorite cookie
Some kind of cinnamon bread I got at the farmer's market. I ate the whole thing in a day...not a good day 
Lunch on Friday
More of Friday's lunch
Friday's lunch fruit!
Friday's lunch drink - chocolate almond milk
Saturday morning's chocolate banana protein shake

Saturday's lunch (well, half of the package was)
Spinach tortellini with organic marinara sauce
Saturday dinner: biggest taco ever  + chips
Last of my sweet onion salsa

Saturday's dessert

Protein
Apartment Pics
Kitchen 
Dining room...ish
Bailey!
Living room as viewed from kitchen
More living room

Yes, my snuggie is now an integral part of my chair (which I fixed so it tilts backwards)

Hallway 
Bathroom (with my favorite piece of art)
Bedroom as viewed from door (I pretty much never make my bed)
Other view of bedroom
Special Picture
Me at my first 5K!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Thank you for the update darling! <3 You're amazing and I know anatomy sucks, but you'll get through it! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete