Sunday, September 18, 2011

Spinous process, transverse process, vertebral foramen, intervertebral foramen, transverse foramina, blah, blah, blah

There will be a full post tomorrow, I promise. But in the mean time, I would like to leave you with this question: Why doesn't Microsoft Word know more medical terms? It's ridiculous the number of red squiggly lines on my pages and pages of text!


Also, wish me luck on my very first anatomy exam and lab practical tomorrow. And just to complain a bit more: who makes the lecture portion of the exam at 8:00 a.m. and the lab practical at 3:15 p.m. Seriously!? That's ridiculous. In addition to being exhausted, I'm bracing myself for some pain. It's seriously going to be rough (unlike biochem where I got 1/32 wrong and physiology where I got all 40ish questions right).


This is how anatomy makes me feel:


The good news? I doubt very much that I will ever have to distinguish a thoracic vertebra from a cervical one from a lumbar one inside a pouch ever again...

2 comments:

  1. You can do it sweetie! I believe in you!! <3 Love you lots and lots and I'll be thinking of you! :-*

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck darling! can't wait to see you this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete