My first exam is on Monday, but I'm blogging quickly because well, I want to. I'm going to bed shortly so I can wake up and finish all the stuff I should've finished today and continue to be way behind (per usual). It's not exactly an awesome feeling, but I'm slowly getting used to it.
Anywho, since I've been craving cinnamon rolls lately, I bought one of those pillsbury doughboy packages yesterday and made them today. Don't worry, I bought the low-fat kind and I only ate two (instead of all 9 of them like I probably could have). But since the instructions called for a round cake pan and I don't have one, I had to improvise:
They turned out just fine and I was proud of my improvisation. But, as everyone knows, it's all about the icing.
Yum! After my scrumptious breakfast (I also ate a bowl of strawberries), I finished off some physiology and then went to the gym for a run with my brand new iPod shuffle.
| I shall call it Dean |
Um yeah, not so yummy. I thought since the kiwi was at the forefront of their little label, it would've been awesome. Little did I know that there was more wheatgrass than there was kiwi. Yuck. I mean, I still drank the whole thing (gotta have those antioxidants!), but I would not buy another.
Okay, enough about the smoothie. At the gym, I ran for about a half hour straight and then did some weights and core work. I would've liked to stay longer, but I don't have time for 2-hour gym visits anymore.
I came home, showered, and made a late lunch/early dinner and then headed out to study at Secchia.
I randomly met up with Monica and did a ton of physiology and then came home to do more physiology and catch the end of the UM-Notre Dame game (WOOT, WOOT!). I also had dinner since I was starving.
| Spinach ravioli leftovers from a while ago |
Also, I have been super pumped about studying today for one reason: Needtobreathe is letting anyone who preordered their album stream it online. It's not due to come out until the 20th so I'm thrilled that I've been able to play it on repeat all day. I love them!
Now I'm all phys'd out and am ready for bed. Hope you guys had a lovely day!

Hey doll! It sounds like your day was much better! I'm so glad to see a positive attitude, a gym visit, and studying at Secchia. And congrats on the 2 cinnamon rolls and 1 Luna bar! That's awesome self-control <3
ReplyDeleteKeep up the amazing work darling and I know you'll get through med school and come out on top! You're a wonderful, beautiful, incredible person and I'm so glad we're friends <3
hmm, i only count 8 cinnamon rolls
ReplyDelete