So, despite the fact that I gained 2+ pounds (I'm at 211.4 - was at 210.8 yesterday - wtf?), I have reason for celebration. First of all, I got 100% on my biochem quiz. And secondly, I made myself an awesome brunch today.
And now, I am going to retire to my bedchambers for I have to be up before the sun tomorrow. Buuuuut, the good thing about tomorrow (it's never the next day for me until I have slept, despite what the clock says) is that it's FRIDAY! That means I successfully made it through this week and can celebrate by studying all night. Woo hoo! Partay! BYOB (bring your own brain, duh).

Hi dear! I hope you weren't too exhausted today. You've been working so hard!! I'm jealous of your brunch, looks delicious! I looooove you!! Keep up the hard work, I know you can do it.
ReplyDelete