Thursday, September 29, 2011

Exhausted

Today, I woke up before the ass crack of dawn (the sun wasn't even up, people), ate healthy all day, ran 5km, studied forever, and I am now ready to collapse from exhaustion. Tomorrow we only have two hours of lecture instead of the normal four hours and if I weren't terrified of falling behind, I would just skip them and sleep. But, by the power of God (like all of His power), I will be dragging my ass out of bed in less than 7 hours to go learn some anatomy and biochemistry. There's a definite possibility that my willpower may be stronger than His (sorry for the blasphemy).


Wish me luck! Also, here are some pics of my food for today since I'm too exhausted to write anything further.
Lunch
Oranges go well with Jimmy John's 
Dinner was mediocre, despite how good it looks - I blame the shrimp. They took forever (and a half) to de-vein.
Dessert: bread + nutella
And now: unconscious time! SO EXCITED!

1 comment: