Thursday, May 15, 2014

TOO BUSY. MUST BLOG.

Holy fuck, you guys. It's been so busy. Like, what happened to my life? I feel like one second, I was chilling, minding my own business and then WHAM! EVERYTHING ALL AT ONCE. I have a sneaking suspicion that it's because I legitimately didn't do anything last weekend, but who knows?

Anywho, this is going to have to be brief because my ass has to be awake waaaaay before the sun's does tomorrow. Waking up at 5:30 tomorrow thanks to some day-long conference in East Lansing. Boo.

The hospital today: good patients, good teaching by my attending (again). Got let out at 3:15. Baller. That meant I could definitely hit the gym.

Gym: weight training day. I was hesitant about going because I knew how much shit I had to do tonight, but I went and was surprised that there wasn't even a battle for benches tonight. Baller. Glad I went. It was awkward though when I saw one of my surgery residents who I'm pretty sure thought I was dumb as shit. She looked impressed with my skills with the machines and weights though. So, there's that...?

Post-gym: Ran to meijer despite the fact that I was starving to buy a few essentials for tonight and tomorrow and to get some cash back to put towards gas as we're car pooling in the a.m.

Studying: TOO MUCH TO LEARN. NOT ENOUGH TIME.

Positive of the day: Uh, I helped motivate a friend to get her [teeny] butt to the gym despite the fact that she really, really, really didn't want to. GOOD JOB, FRIEND.

Photos: For your viewing pleasure.
Breakfast
Post-gym snack 
Post-gym smoothie in my favorite measuring cup (it was a gift and I lurrrve it)
Snack on the way to the grocery store so I wouldn't buy the store
Dinna - I WAS STARVING.
Muffins for tomorrow's commute
Had to at least try one before I packed them up. It was legit.
That's all folks. Weigh in tomorrow morning. Fuuuuuuck. Hooray!

1 comment:

  1. Yay gym! For both of us! Yaaaaaay!!!! I bet the conference will be better than classes? Maybe? And it's so great that you have an attending who cares :) Can't wait to see your weigh in! Love you!

    ReplyDelete