After that depressing visit, I headed to a different hospital to present on a patient and then go on cardiology rounds. Around 3, I was free to leave, so I ran home, talked to the boyfriend on the phone, and headed to the gym before it hit peak hours. I didn't get there until 3:45, so I got stuck using a shitty bench to do some of my arm weights. I was annoyed, but usually I'd just leave if it seemed too crowded, so props to me for sticking around. Also, I couldn't find my heart rate monitor, so I went without it today. It's not a big deal, but I usually count on it for timing during my weight training days so I don't rest too long between sets. Meh. I think it was probably normalish without it. But, I did find it tonight, so I'll be all set whenever I use it again.
Since I got home, I called Verizon to tell them the replacement phone they sent me last week was a lemon. Its battery died within 8-9 hours and it typically takes all night for the battery to charge again. They're sending me another replacement tomorrow, which is a bummer because I just got all my settings how I wanted them again.
After getting a new phone ordered, I've been reading up on fluids and electrolyte abnormalities since my attending and I are going to go over those tomorrow. He printed out a bunch of articles for me to read and I've still got one to go (it's short, thankfully).
Tomorrow I'm thinking I'll hit up zumba since I didn't get to go yesterday thanks to having to work late. I'll keep you posted!
Today's positive thing (I forgot yesterday): One of the custodians complimented me on my top today. I'd never worn it before because I wasn't sure I really liked it all that much/that it looked all that great on me, but man, that one compliment really boosted my confidence. Also, I ate my packed lunch rather than buying lunch during today's lunch lecture. Go me.
| Breakfast |
![]() |
| Protein smoothie post weight training |
| Dinner |
| Studying is made better with ice cream :-) |

No comments:
Post a Comment