This week is my spring break and I decided that I wanted to up my dancing skills, so I've been going to zumba everyday. My knees and hips decided to stage a protest last night. It took me like 4 hours to fall asleep because of the pain. I had to get up and take ibuprofen and then ice my knees for a bit. Not cool, joints. Not cool.
So this morning, rather than hitting the gym, I decided to take it easy. I want to recuperate so that next week when I start work again, I'm not too painful. That, and I need to re-evaluate my shoe choices.
This morning I also weighed in. Yikes, you guys. Yikes. I really, really, really don't want to post it, buuuuut this is a judgment-free zone. If you're in a judging mood, go ahead and navigate elsewhere.
Now, to be fair, when I first got on the scale, it said 238.0, but it was kinda blurry, so I got back on and I'd gained 0.8 pounds. I tried several more times, but 238.8 was there to stay. So, I had to settle.
But, I made myself a yummy breakfast (and finished off my bacon) and then cleaned up my apartment. I headed back home this afternoon for the first time in forever and got to spend some quality time with the puppies and the mom.
Here are today's pictures:
| Breakfast |
| Snack/lunch since I wasn't hungry enough |
| Lounging with the legs up |
| Doc is a happy pup |
| Mayzie is an attention whore |
![]() |
| Happy boy! |
![]() |
| She likes her crate |
| Blurry pic with the mom |
![]() |
| Dinner with Doc |
| We had fish, beans, and rice |
| Small dish of ice cream |




Look at you go!! I know it hurts, I know you had trouble sleeping, but you've been to Zumba a ton! And check out those food choices. Excellent! I know you're upset about your weight. But look at you taking charge! This IS a judgement free zone and you ARE an amazing woman. Keep up the good work. I can't wait to see your posts on your gym time! I love you so much. xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteI'm here to judge... Are you taking pictures with a potato?? ;-) You might want to clean you lens... Just saying.
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you're back to blogging. And I'm so happy you're doing zumba! It may be tough on the joints right now, but the more you do it, the better you'll feel in the long run!!! Keep making great food choices, keep making time for working out, and keep blogging!!