You guys. Today has been weird. I woke up at the normal time to get ready for hospital fun and my preceptor emailed us at like 11:06 p.m. to tell us our assignments. Turns out I didn't have to be in until noon (and work until 8pm). Not cool. Wish I'd known that before I'd gotten out of bed, given that I was still pooped from the weekend. I ate breakfast, did some schoolwork, and then took a nap for like two hours.
 |
| Apparently my kitchen was pink today |
I got up, got ready, had lunch, and headed to the hospital and then sat around for a half hour until the admitting doctor finally came up to talk to me. I had one consult and then sat around for a little under two hours, had one admission (which took 2.5 hours because the attending took forever getting back to me - to be fair, he was busy) and then they let me go at 7:15.
After work, I ran to the pharmacy to pick up my prescription (since it was closed when I went grocery shopping last night) and finally got home a little before 8. Then I had some calls to follow up (landlord drama) and finally settled in to research the four different types of multiple sclerosis and put together a patient case presentation for tomorrow. Now I'm pooped. But I'm still blogging cuz I told myself I'd do this everyday in May and because I love you. Yes, you. I love you.
Photos from the rest of the day:
 |
| Lunch |
 |
| Dinner (same enchiladas from last week - gotta love having prepped food when you get home late!) |
 |
| Animal crackers + EKG stuff |
 |
| Clearer version of EKG stuff and almonds later |
And now, bed! Because I actually have to be at work at 8 tomorrow.
Yay blogging! I'm sorry you're so pooped but I'm glad you're keeping up with the bloggin's. What positive thing did you think about at the time of this post? How are you doing with getting to the gym? I know you can do this! Love you lots! <3
ReplyDelete