| Lovely. I'm not sure how I missed there... |
But, I didn't forget to weigh in. Here's today's weight:
I'm glad the scale is going down. You can see some of my weigh-ins here. A little over a week and a half ago, I got on the scale after forgetting to weigh-in and having eaten and showered and it was going up to 238 and so I promptly hopped off without allowing it to get an accurate weight. So, I'm glad it's back down. I'd like to shoot for 232 by this time next week. I'm going to get there by spending a lot of time at the gym and being mindful of my meals.
Also, Bailey is getting a bit better with his pills. It only took one try each time I tried to pill him today. Twice, we had to use peanut butter. For his pill that he's supposed to take on an empty stomach, I just had to be super aggressive with him. Nevertheless, I will be calling the vet to see if she can do some compounding for me.
I'll update again tomorrow - hopefully with more pics!
Oh, and today's positive: Having my high school friends live nearby. It's great being able to spend so much time with them.
And today's other positive: Obviously we had some leftover fruit pizza. I left some with Allyson and Chelsea and took some home, which I was going to give my neighbors. But, they were out. So, I think I shall keep it for me and just eat it a little at a time. Typically, if there were a delicious dessert in my apartment, I'd scarf it all down immediately. But tonight I stopped myself reminding myself of how nice it'd be to have a little piece each day. Granted, it doesn't last long, but I could probably keep it another two days. Yay me. Photos tomorrow for you :-)
YAY!!!!!! BEACH DAY!!!!! And look at that AWESOME weigh-in! :D YOU DID IT!!! I love love love that your positive for today is a whole paragraph. Just mail me the rest of the fruit pizza. I'll take care of it ;) But GOOD FOR YOU for not eating the whole thing! It's great to enjoy it a bit at a time. I struggle sometimes because I don't want things to spoil so I just eat it all up. :-/ I need to learn how to use my freezer..HAHA :)
ReplyDelete