This morning was awesome. Well, kinda. Maybe more illegally awesome? Or rather, I-feel-guilty-that-this-morning-was-so-awesome awesome. Why? Because I totally slept in. Like didn't wake up until 8:41 a.m. and was super late for work slept in. But, man, was I refreshed! Especially because last night was rough. I had a hard time falling asleep with my knees aching so badly so I ended up getting up and taking some ibuprofen. Since it was so late, I decided that I shouldn't go to the gym in the morning. Yes, it was a tough decision because we all know how much I love getting up in the mornings.
 |
| Breakfast |
 |
| Snacks! |
Anywho, I didn't get to work until 9:30 and then didn't have a whole lot to do while I waited for lunch to roll around. Mostly I analyzed a sample and hung out with Dillon. I also got a phone call from my orthodontist telling me how terrible my teeth are. Blah, blah, blah. I've head it all before. No one who's seen my teeth can understand how I'm able to eat with a completely open bite. Well, let me tell you, I've been able to do it. My 218 pounds is plenty of proof. And look, here's what I was able to eat for lunch with my completely open bite:
After lunch, I begrudgingly headed back to work to blend a bunch of samples. And then I spent a bit of time doing nothing with Dillon. And because Mike left early, I left early too. Woot. What a win of a day.
I came home, changed quickly, and headed to training. Mark and I had a pretty good session. I tried to do some alligator thing where you drag a weight behind you with your feet. It's basically a plank walking forward on your hands with a 10 pound weight being dragged with your feet. Unfortunately, it really irritated my wrist. It's a bit swollen.
 |
| Swollen wrist |
 |
| Not swollen wrist |
So I'm thinking that tomorrow I will head to the doctor's being that I've had this "injury" for about three weeks now. Yes, this is what happens when you fall while blading. Laaaaame.
Once I got home from the gym, I heated up some gnocchi while drinking a blueberry protein shake.
I know the gnocchi looks gross, but it was actually pretty awesome (though not as awesome as sleeping in until 8:40 a.m. on a workday).
Now I'm watching the Bachelorette with Bailey while updating you.
 |
| He loves the Bachelorette |
Also, I should tell you that I've only lost one pound since last Monday so I need to add some intensity and commitment to myself. Last week, I kinda slacked off at the end and I'm sure that's why I didn't lose as much as I wanted to. That being said, here's my challenge for this week:
- Heart rate cycling every morning this week (gah!)
- Drinking 6 water bottles a day
- Tracking and posting my calories for you guys
So, tomorrow morning is going to be rough. Well, tomorrow morning and Wednesday morning and Thursday morning and Friday morning...
Anywho, off I go to watch my show!
Hi darling! I'm so glad you got sleep in :) It's good to do that sometimes ;) It's also good to see you identify the reason for your lack of weight loss this last week, and set goals to make more of an impact. I love you lots!
ReplyDelete<3