The smoothie was probably so delicious because I added a half cup of blackberries and a handful of strawberries. Anywho, while I slurped down some of this smoothie and ate my banana, I made the same epic breakfast bagel as I've been making pretty much this entire week:
After lunch, I chatted with my friend Lara a bit on gchat since she's currently in Russia. Then I showered and started organizing e-mails and stuff for med school. I also marinated some chicken and tidied up a bit since my mom was coming over for some quick help with her new iPhone. Then, I made us a lovely dinner.
It was some chicken, rice-a-roni, and steamed veggies. I had some strawberries on standby for dessert, but we never ended up having them.
After dinner, we finished our movie and then played a round of Skip-Bo that my mother
Please tell me something interesting is going on in your lives! I need to live vicariously through someone.


Hey! Nothing horribly interesting here. I ran errands all day with Catherine. We hit up Dick's Sporting Goods, Costco (epic trip), Victoria's Secret, and Kroger. Grilled out with some friends after that. Now I'm home and have to put all the Costco stuff away and make my bed... *sigh* Probably watch some Family Guy and turn in as well. Church tomorrow :) Love you lots and miss you!
ReplyDelete