So, last week, the scale read this:
This week, it reads this:
Woot. That's 5.4 pounds gone! And hopefully off for good this time. I'm struggling with keeping off this weight, so I've really gotta commit to myself.
Anyway, because I forgot to set an alarm this morning/last night, I didn't make it to the gym. I was really disappointed, but I couldn't even sneak in a little bit of exercise because I woke up at 6:56 a.m. and I was supposed to be at work at 7:30. But, I allowed myself enough time to eat breakfast!
But there wasn't enough time to make scrambled egg whites. So, it was just a bagel with some turkey. But it was still delicious! And, I grabbed a banana on the way out. Unfortunately, it wasn't as ripe as I usually like it.
Work this morning was pretty much spent catching up on sending out samples and organizing everything. So, basically it was extremely tedious and boring. Glad I got a degree to package up oil and send it out...Ughs.
But, lunch was a nice break. I had my leftovers from last night.
And, I had another lemon yogurt. These things are awesome. They're a perfect replacement for dessert.
During the afternoon at work, I finished up a few small tasks and then got bored, which in turn, made me frustrated. I'm sick of being bored or doing stupid things that don't use anything I spent so much time and energy learning in college. And I'm getting restless because I was really hoping to be in medical school at this point. So, I posted a status about not looking forward to going back to work and an old TA mentioned that she may have some job info for me. I sure hope so!
After work, I headed home for a bit and then went to the gym to do some training with Mark. Mark quizzed me on what I had eaten for the day and was disappointed when I said I had a bagel. I know that he wants me to limit carbs to burn off my fat, but I really enjoy my bagel thins in the morning! However, I did forget to mention that it's a bagel thin and not just a normal bagel. So, maybe he wouldn't be so disappointed if I told him that.
Anyway, after the gym, I went to the secretary of state to finally renew my registration, which expired in September...Yeah, that was expensive. Boo on you, state of Michigan. But, I'm all set until September of 2012. So, that's nice.
When I got home, I cooked up some chicken (as in I heated it up because it was already made...) and steamed some veggies for dinner.
The chicken looks burnt, but I promise you - it wasn't! In fact, it was still cold despite the fact that I followed the directions. So I ended up having to microwave it.
I spent the rest of my night watching The Voice on hulu after hearing it was awesome. I also gchatted it up with a few friends. They served as a great pick-me-up after a bummer of a day. But alas, I must go to bed now so I can set two alarms and not miss my morning workout tomorrow.



Holy crap. Another 5.4 lbs!!!!!!! You are kicking butt and takin' names! I'm so so sooooo proud of you! I know you can keep the weight off and stick to your healthy foods and work outs. It's great to hear Mark gets on your butt too :) I'm glad that you didn't make up excuses for not going to the gym, or act like "Oh, it's ok". Your determination and self-motivation is INCREDIBLE. Keep rocking it out, and make today better than yesterday <3
ReplyDelete