Anywho, I did get up early enough to bike to work today. So, I prepped my snacks, scarfed down breakfast and enjoyed a tiny bit of exercise this morning.
Once at work, I did little bits of work that needed to be done and sat through the Wellness Initiative Kick-off that Lubrizol is having. They're trying to promote healthy activities (mostly to reduce their health care costs) and we're getting pumped up for
Then I biked home for lunch where I had this:
After lunch, I drove back to work where I did a tiny amount of work before leaving for my dentist's appointment. I was scheduled to have a filling because I had a deep cavity caused by my teeth being so close together (this is caused by my tiny mouth - that's right, folks. I said tiny). So they numbed me up, did their thing and I was home by 4:40.
Once home, I threw on my gym clothes and headed for another training session with Mark since he canceled on me for tomorrow. Today we did some cardio stuff, but I was mostly worried that I was drooling without knowing it. I don't know if you've ever been numbed up, but your lip feels as though it's a billion sizes too big and your cheek feels puffy. But everything looks normal - which is good and bad because people don't know why you have drool on you that you're not wiping away, but drooling you also doesn't look like some misshapen ogre. So, needless to say, my work out was rough because my mouth was super dry since I struggled with drinking...
When I got home, I made up another dinner wrap dealio.
| Started with some honey ham and cheese on a tortilla |
| I heated up the tortilla and then added some spinach |
| Then I added a lot of tomatoes |
![]() |
| I added some of my favorite dressing |
| And voila! Dinner! |
| I tried to roll it up, but it wouldn't stay |
After dinner, I finally watched the Bachelorette and Extreme Makeover: Weight Loss Edition. Both were mediocre at best, but it gave me something to do since I didn't feel up to doing much while I was still numb. Oh, and I took pics of my cat and ate a yogurt.
Anywho, I'm off to bed so I can get my lazy ass to the gym tomorrow. I kinda don't have a choice since I promised myself 3x this week...
Have you ever had a cavity? I don't even know how many I've had in my life. If I had to guess, I'd say a lot.




I'm gonna give it to you straight: you're pretty much sucking at this whole morning work out thing. But I love you and you definitely don't want to get sick again. But you really need to try and try and try to get up! Starting your day with endorphins is a good thing! I know you can do it and I know you can get to the gym the other days this week. Keep it up and keep it goin! (that's what she said) You can do it!! <3
ReplyDeleteYour kitty is cute! The wrap with chicken looked yummy, the ham one not so much. You better have gone to the gym this morning!!
ReplyDelete