Anywho, I got up a bit before 8:00 a.m., showered, had breakfast and headed to school. Our orientation was 2 hours, so I was home by 11:00 a.m. Boo yeah. I spent most the afternoon studying. We have lectures on chest x-rays and interpreting EKGs tomorrow, so we were given the afternoon to study. In addition to studying, I ate. A lot. I was really hungry for some reason. So, I snacked a lot. Mostly healthy stuff. But when the little snacks weren't doing much, I pulled out the protein.
| Morning snack |
| After lunch snack |
| I'm still hungry, let's eat 12g of protein snack |
![]() |
| 5g of protein from the cheese, 14g of protein from the nuts |
| Idk if you can see the smoke on the right, but my toaster oven smoked the entire 20 minutes it took to cook this |
| End result: cooked fish and a whole lot of smoke. |
I'm pretty sure if my smoke alarm weren't located in my bedroom and the hallway leading to my bedroom, I would've been in big trouble. Good thing my landlord doesn't care if I burn down my kitchen. Also, an exhaust fan would be nice. Just saying.
Other than that, I don't have much to report. Tomorrow is going to be a weights day. I'm toying with the idea of going in the morning, but I'm thinking tomorrow is going to be a short day as well, so I don't know if I want to lose the sleep. Decisions, decisions.
Today's positive note/missed positive note: There was a larger woman next to me at zumba today (larger than me) and she didn't know many of the moves, but she left about 20 minutes into the class. I'm not usually one to chat it up in class with people I don't know (I just come to dance), but I think next time I'll say hi so she feels a little more welcome and a little less awkward about it.
The rest of today's pictures:
| Breakfast |
| Lunch - waiting for the toaster oven to preheat so I could bake these |
![]() |
| I mostly use my blender bottle for crystal light mixing... |
| Lunch! |
| Decided I wasn't feeling studying at the desk today |
| Studied in the lazy boy instead, by the sun! |
| EKG book - I'm supposed to read this all ASAP. Boooo. |
| Salad with dinner |
| Dinner - the fish was just okay (probs cuz I smoked it) and that is one serving of rice (next time half'll do) |


Yes! Sleeping AND a workout?? Badass! Way to make your schedule work for you. It's definitely great when you can look forward to a workout. Check out all of those healthy snacks too! How awesome. Instead of grabbing treats, you went for protein. Way to go Danika! I'm proud of you boo! Good luck with your workout today and I can't wait for Friday weigh in! I know you can do this. You are AWESOME. Love you! xoxo <3
ReplyDeleteAll these posts! Great job, Danika! Your food choices are looking good!
ReplyDelete