When I was at the gym, I needed to do the seated leg press, but all the 45's were dispersed throughout a couple of machines. I usually do 340 pounds and can usually use the 100 plates and then the 45s. But, the 100 plates were on the ground, which is waaaay too hard for me to lift by myself. So, I was forced to ask a muscley man to do it for me. I asked this guy that I've seen at the gym a couple of times. Our conversation:
Me: Hey. Could you please help me with some 100 plates?
Him: Hell no.
Me: You say no, but your biceps are telling me yes.
Him: Haha. That was great. I'm going to tweet that.
So, yup. He helped me out and then asked me my name and said he saw me using the other leg press the other day. I explained that I had no preference and that the 100 plates were closer to the one I was going to use today and I didn't want him to have to put forth any extra effort. He laughed again and went back to lifting a gazillion pounds. The rest of the trip, I felt like I should go talk to him more to say thanks again, but I never did. Maybe next trip.
Anywho, I've gotta get going to work, but here are a few photos from today's eats so far:
![]() |
| Protein shake |
| Lunch...? |
![]() |
| Dinner? |
Today's positive: talking to a muscley man and not feeling self conscious.


Let me just say, I LOVE LOVE LOVE today's positive!!!!!!! Eeeeee!!!! :D xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteMy boo, I saw this was still linked in your gchat status, and I'm so glad you still update! This post made me laugh and it made me miss hanging out with you because we always laugh when we're together. Hope you're doing well!
ReplyDelete