Monday, June 11, 2012

Struggle day

So I really, really didn't want to run a 5k today. And I think that mental block made itself known in my actual running. I couldn't do it. I ended up running only 2 miles and calling it quits. My body just wasn't up to it. I wasn't up to it and it just didn't happen. But that's okay. Kinda. I happen to be signed up for a 5k next Saturday. Sooo, I guess I'm going to be doing it sooner or later regardless...?


Anyway, I'm ramping up this week's workouts...ish. I'm going to try my hand at running 1.5 miles everyday rather than 1. I'm pretty sure I can make it. I'll just have to rethink my timing for when I take my shoes off. We shall see how it goes. I just don't want to die on Saturday. Or stop. Those are my two goals: no stopping or dying. The end.


I was a good girl with my studying today. But now I'm pooped and I have to be at school at 8 a.m. tomorrow, so I'm off to bed. Enjoy today's photos!


Breakfast
Lunch
Lunch part 2
Eggs I massacred while peeling...
First time making devilled eggs = a struggle
Protein smoothie that I made after coming back from a pool study party since they all had ice cream
Dinner, which looks enormous in this pic, but really isn't 
See? Just a single serving of Amy's vegetable lasagna

No comments:

Post a Comment