I'd smile if I were happy, but since I'm at school, it should be pretty obvious that happiness isn't going to happen.
Anywho, today was pretty successful. I didn't get out of bed until 10, hit up the gym right away for a mega sweat fest: a good run and some elliptical time. Then I got home, packed up some eats and headed to school. I've been here since about 1:30. How badly do I want to go home? Very badly. When will I go home? Probably around midnight. Booooooo.
And because I really need to get back to studying, here are some pics of today's eats since I brought my camera to school. You're welcome.
| Pre-gym breakfast |
![]() |
| Post-gym protein smoothie |
| Noms/Lunch |
![]() |
| Afternoon snack |
![]() |
| Evening snack, courtesy of the vending machine since I didn't bring enough food to last me all day |
![]() |
| Oh, you want my picture? |
| Allow me to pose in your crotch |





No comments:
Post a Comment