Sunday, June 24, 2012

Productivity is for losers

I knew this was going to be a good weekend when I discovered late Friday night that I'd been wearing my underwear inside out all day.


I think that statement really deserved its own paragraph. So, there we go. And here's a quick rundown of life as of late.


Friday, I was super not productive, but got to go see Brave, the new pixar movie with some friends. It was nothing like the trailer leads you to believe. If you see it and also find yourself thinking, "What the eff," know that you aren't the only one my friend. Most everyone I went with felt the same way. And there were 14 of us. Power in numbers. Here's a few of the lovely ladies I went with:


Afterwards we had a lovely dinner and then headed to our respective homes to continue our streak of not studying.


Saturday I did some running and was on the elliptical. It just so happened that my favorite yoga instructor was one elliptical over so afterwards, I chatted with him. He saw me huffing and puffing and told me that it never gets easier and you just have to keep going. I'm not sure if he said that because I seemed as though I was going to give up because of all the huffing and puffing, but I was kind of glad he did. Mostly because he's super in shape and it's nice to know that exercising is hard for him, too.


I also got yelled at for the first time ever for not wearing my shoes while on the treadmill. So, of course I did it again today and didn't get yelled at. Yup, I'm a bamf.


Today I did some more cardio again - just running and the elliptical, but man my hips hurt. I'm not sure why, but it's painful to sit in a chair for an extended period of time. So, I'm writing this lovely blog on my bed. Here's a creepy pic to prove it:
Having a flash that close to your face is not flattering
Anywho, tomorrow I have a final exam. I also have one on Friday that is going to require a ridiculous amount of studying, which makes me wish I'd been much more productive this weekend. Oh well. At least I had some fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment