Today, my knees hurt after my run. Like really hurt. Like walking was tough hurt. I'm not sure what I did, but they were feeling not-so-good before my run. And then after my run, they were all, "Bitch. Why would you do that to us? We told you we didn't want to run today." And I was all, "Eff you, knees. You'll do what I want." And they were all, PAIN. So, yeah. That was fun.
I also donated blood today. They were having a blood drive at the Y. So I did a little over a mile, headed downstairs, and lost a pound by donating blood (also: my iron was a 40 - I'm a bamf!). I told the guy not to bruise me. He told me he'd make no such promise. I explained to him that one time, I donated blood the week of my best friend's wedding (I was a bridesmaid) and my bruise was so big that they had to apply several layers of make-up and edit the photos. I told him if that happened again, I would leave terrible comments about him on the survey. So, I shall tell you tomorrow how it ended up. Right now it's still too iodiney (yes, that's an adjective) to tell.
Anyway, I'm off to take some ibuprofen and head to bed. No pictures for you. Sorry, internet besties!
No comments:
Post a Comment