First of all, a gigantic thank you to all of you for your encouragement and well wishes! Unfortunately, I'm too exhausted to give you a full post. So, here's a photo teaser:
Ok, I don't wanna vomit. In fact, seeing all of these Spartan thingies in your posts is making me squeal with delight.
I love you and can't get over how AMAZING you look. Congratulations on your white coat ceremony... if I were in Michigan, I would've been there in an instant!
Love you,
Jennatles
PS- haha, I was about to post this comment and the Word verification I had to type was "Vomat"... how peculiar.
Love the teaser! Can't wait to hear how the 5K went I can't wait to sign up for my first one I've been looking around the South Bend area with no luck thus far!
Is a white coat ceremony like a reverse graduation? At graduation it's all "you've done all this hard work for four years so now you get to wear this article of clothing and walk across the stage and bask in your accomplishment" whereas the white coat ceremony is "you think you've done hard work and are special to get this article of clothing but in reality it is just something to bolster you up before we crush you with the immense work of medical school"? I look forward to your eventual post to learn more.
You look awesome by the way (especially in that first picture, rrraow). I hope you kept the other dresses from your previous post so you can continue to class up class.
You look so professional and beautiful it makes me want to vomit. In a good way!
ReplyDeleteOk, I don't wanna vomit. In fact, seeing all of these Spartan thingies in your posts is making me squeal with delight.
ReplyDeleteI love you and can't get over how AMAZING you look. Congratulations on your white coat ceremony... if I were in Michigan, I would've been there in an instant!
Love you,
Jennatles
PS- haha, I was about to post this comment and the Word verification I had to type was "Vomat"... how peculiar.
LOOOOOOVES YOU!!!!!!!!! SO AWESOME!!! <3 XOXOXOXO
ReplyDeleteLove the teaser! Can't wait to hear how the 5K went I can't wait to sign up for my first one I've been looking around the South Bend area with no luck thus far!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the White Coat Ceremony!!!
Is a white coat ceremony like a reverse graduation? At graduation it's all "you've done all this hard work for four years so now you get to wear this article of clothing and walk across the stage and bask in your accomplishment" whereas the white coat ceremony is "you think you've done hard work and are special to get this article of clothing but in reality it is just something to bolster you up before we crush you with the immense work of medical school"? I look forward to your eventual post to learn more.
ReplyDeleteYou look awesome by the way (especially in that first picture, rrraow). I hope you kept the other dresses from your previous post so you can continue to class up class.