Thursday, August 11, 2011

Moving Is Rough

Today I woke up nice and early despite not having to work so that I could get started on packing. I am amazed (and perhaps somewhat impressed) by how much stuff I own. I was completely overwhelmed and really had no idea where to start, but Alicia was amazing and got my butt in gear. We packed for about two hours and then took a break for lunch and to make a trip to Salvation Army to donate about 6 bags of clothes and miscellaneous items. Gotta love purging!


We headed to lunch at La Zeez where I packed in a nice full plate of Indian food and then we headed to the bakery for some deliciousness. We came back to my apartment, stared at all the work to be done and then decided it could wait. I took Alicia home so she could enjoy some nice time unconscious/sleeping and I headed to get my sweat on for the last time with Mark. I'm not going to lie, it makes me very sad that I won't be training with Mark anymore. But, it's not the last time I'm going to see him because he's helping me move. Woo! Bet he doesn't realize all the fun that's in store:

The good news is that I'm just as strong as he is!
After a solid two and a half hours of packing with my mom and Alicia, we were finally done for the day. I should be finishing up the little stuff, but my knees are aching and you definitely needed an update!


But I should go get my butt in gear because Alicia and I are going to go see the Help tonight. Wish me luck with my move tomorrow - it's going to be a lot of work!

1 comment:

  1. Hello love! I hope that your move went well and that you're all settled in! I miss you like crazy and can't wait to come up and see you! I love you so much Danika and I'm so proud of your lifestyle changes and your future life as a doctor!! <3 xoxo

    ReplyDelete