![]() |
| We went to Texas to see rocket ships |
![]() |
| And to see some animals (not just fake ones) |
![]() |
| We spent time with Detroit friends |
![]() |
| We got our first fake Christmas tree |
![]() |
| I took photos of my husband he hated |
![]() |
| I met Lucy in Ethiopia |
![]() |
| Ethiopian sun burned me bad |
![]() |
| Spent time with Ethiopian friends |
![]() |
| Became besties with an Ethiopian cabbie |
![]() |
| Went to see a concert with my favorite folks |
![]() |
| Became chief resident with this kiddo |
![]() |
| Got pregnant |
![]() |
| Traveled to California at like 9 weeks pregnant |
![]() |
| Spent some time at the pool in Michigan |
![]() |
| Saw a soccer game in Ann Arbor |
![]() |
| Loved some Michigan summer |
![]() |
| Watched the baby bump grow |
![]() |
| Prepped for a baby |
![]() |
| Went on a job search and tried to minimize the bump with smart suiting |
![]() |
| Maternity dress for a baby shower |
![]() |
| Had a great shower |
![]() |
| Bump with the husband |
| Reyah meeting her dad in the operating room |
![]() |
| First photo in the warmer |
![]() |
| Had some newborn photos taken |
![]() |
| Got to have a bilirubin blanket for two days |
![]() |
| Learned how much I would miss sleep |
![]() |
| Learned how cute sleeping can be |
![]() |
| See? So cute. |
![]() |
| Watched this nugget get older |
![]() |
| And older |
![]() |
| And older |
![]() |
| Went to the zoo with some pals |
![]() |
| Got older |
![]() |
| Became a fan of Manchester United |
![]() |
| Such a cute fan |
![]() |
| Introduced some solids |
![]() |
| Wasn't sure if solids were better than boob milk |
![]() |
| Watched Reyah get older |
![]() |
| Finally took a family photo |
![]() |
| Celebrated my first mother's day |
![]() |
| Spent some last few weeks with these folks |
![]() |
| Introduced the nugget to a swimming pool |
![]() |
| Dressed up to celebrate being done with residency |
![]() |
| Swam with the nugget some more |
![]() |
| Graduated from residency |
![]() |
| Reyah kept aging! |
![]() |
| Last day with these folks |
![]() |
| Went house hunting in Colorado |
![]() |
| Fell in love with this kitchen |
![]() |
| Took the nugget to the lake in Michigan |
![]() |
| Watched her age some more |
![]() |
| And become squirmy |
![]() |
| Hung out with some of Nana's friends |
![]() |
| Said goodbye to Nana and Michigan |
![]() |
| Said hello to Colorado |
![]() |
| Enjoyed some Colorado pools |
![]() |
| Spent some family time exploring Colorado |
And now I plan to spend some time being a bit healthier. I want to be a good role model for the nugget. But I also don't plan on cutting whole food groups out of my life. I want this to be sustainable. I want to make the folks I know proud. I want to make myself proud. And damn it, I want to weigh less!




































































No comments:
Post a Comment