We got up and did a day care tour. It was a real bummer because I was lead to believe they'd have an infant spot soon, but in reality we had to get on a waitlist that is over a year in length - the next available spot is likely in December 2020. I also called a lot of women who do in-home daycare. I don't know why, but that makes me nervous. We have more tours on Thursday, so we'll see how things go.
After our daycare tour, we headed to the store to buy some goodies to attach our new license plates. Nasur put mine on for me and he also did some car surgery to put his plates on his car. He's a bold man - I wouldn't have drilled into my own car.
Once we had all eaten lunch, Nasur had to watch soccer, so the nugget and I went and took naps in our respective bedrooms. Unfortunately, my nap lasted far longer than I anticipated so our plans to go walk about the sculpture garden were scrapped. We played a bit, had dinner, put the nugget to bed and then watched the finale of AGT. I'm not sure who I'm hoping to win, but I miss Heidi and Mel B this season - I miss the sass and honesty. I'm not sure I'll watch again.
We also got all packed up for our day trip to Boulder tomorrow. One of our family friends used to live there so she's going to take us to the hot spots and spend the day with us!
I guess I wasn't as great at taking photos today as I thought I was. Oops!
![]() |
| Dinner: steak bowl from HelloFresh |
![]() |
| Our little bathing beauty |


No comments:
Post a Comment