| Lunch, plus two more bowls like this |
| Failed quinoa tabouli |
| Failed fattoush |
| He seriously slept like this |
| He's exhausted just by watching me work |
| Lunch, plus two more bowls like this |
| Failed quinoa tabouli |
| Failed fattoush |
| He seriously slept like this |
| He's exhausted just by watching me work |
So, I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure the barefoot running thing is meant to be done outside..I don't think you are supposed to do it on a treadmill. lol
ReplyDeleteHmm...I don't think so. I've seen a couple people at the Y doing it. Though we may all be doing it wrong - who knows!
ReplyDeleteWhen I decided to start the couch-2-5k thing, I needed running shoes (not just "wanted"--my most recent pair were stolen during the car-break-in incident). And at the store, I tried on the goofy looking Vibrams, just for fun. And when I put them on, they made me want to prance around. Yes, prance. And I ended up buying them. Seeing as I didn't run with anything else, I don't have a "control", but I love wearing them. And I don't have to worry about stepping on a pebble or getting cooties from a treadmill. (Although I only run outside). I thought there was no way they would fit my funny shaped toes, but they feel quite cozy.
ReplyDeleteDisclaimer: I've been walk/jogging all of 3 weeks and this makes me an expert on shoe selecting.