Mostly, I spent my time wishing time would speed up and eating my snacks. Oh, and since we're on the subject of eating, here's my breakfast:
Please note the prescription in the back. These are the pills I have to take before I have my wisdom [teeth] removed tomorrow. I don't have any idea what they do, but I'm sure it's some sort of antibiotic to avoid infection.
Anywho, since we already know that I spent the morning doing nothing, let's just fast-forward to lunch, where I had this:
The empty hole on that plate held my turkey, but I ate it before remembering I needed to take a picture. Oops. And for dessert, I had some teddy grahams!
Then I packed up Arthur (my computer) and headed back to work to organize my iTunes library and complain to Dillon about how bored I was. I ended up leaving early because I simply couldn't take it anymore.
When I got home, I made this:
Yum! It's the exact same thing that I made yesterday and it was delicious. While I was eating it, I had to convince myself that I wanted to go to water aerobics today instead of just sitting around doing nothing. Since I haven't been on top of my get-to-the-gym game, I packed up my stuff and headed to the community center.
Today we had a substitute instructor who was super pregnant and made us do stuff that we had never done before. We didn't do as much cardio as we usually do, but I did learn some new moves that I'm excited to share with anyone who
After water aerobics, I headed to Pi's to get some Chinese takeout. Yeah, yeah. I know I said I'd avoid takeout, but it was already 7:00 p.m., I didn't feel like cooking, and I wanted my last solid meal for the next few days to be awesome. And it was. I got mu shu pork. Yum!
I was going to go with sesame chicken, but I switched to mu shu pork since it's a bit more healthy (it's got lots of veggies in it!). I also made some chicken shu mai to go with it, but I forgot to snap a picture of it because I was doing med school stuff when I was eating it.
Anywho, tomorrow, I am getting my wisdom teeth out at 11:30 a.m. I expect that it shouldn't be too bad, but I guess we shall see. I'm hoping to recover quickly so that I can get back on track next week (and so I don't miss much blog time). I'm going to take my camera too so you can see lovely before and after photos.
Wish me luck!

Good luck!! I hope your surgery is going well right now. Love you lots and lots!! One more weeeeeeek til I seeee yooooou!!! <3
ReplyDelete