Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Taking a Sick Day

Yesterday was a tad rough as I was still exhausted from my awesome weekend with Lisa. On top of that, it was the first day of my period (which we all know is the worst day) and my stomach was not happy with me for whatever reason. So, after lunch, I ended up leaving work early and coming home to spend the rest of the day in the bathroom.


By the evening, I was feeling a bit better, mostly because there wasn't anything left in me. Allyson came over for a bit since she was in town and watched me eat soup and hydrate. I didn't take any pictures because, well, I wasn't feeling up to it.


Today I was still feeling a bit off and ended up staying home from work again. I ate some more soup and am feeling much better, so it's back to the grind tomorrow! And don't worry, I shall update with pictures and all that good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment