Anywho, once I was up, I made some breakfast. I decided to finish up my eggs and had three egg whites with one whole egg.
I also made some oatmeal that I started making this week. It was pretty yummy. I think I've definitely decided I like the vanilla better.
Then I headed off to see Harry Potter 7, Part 2. I must say that though the last movie was the epitome of awesome, I left it feeling sad because there will be no more films. Oh, J.K. Rowling. You should've made the series longer!
After the movie, I came home, changed into my swimsuit, and headed over to my mom's house to lay out in/by the pool and read. On my way, I grabbed another smoothie from my favorite smoothie place and was all set for a nice afternoon by the pool rereading the first Harry Potter (the UK version) and eating my smoothie with a spoon:
After about 2 hours outside, I started getting hungry for real food, so I went inside and made some potstickers because I figured they'd be soft enough to eat.
They were pretty yummy. And so was dinner!
![]() |
| Sloppy Joe meat, zucchini |
![]() |
| I ate 3 of these...whoops. They were so easy to eat though! |
Oh, and I won again! Woot! And after dinner, we watched IronMan 2. It was just as corny as I'd predicted, but I'm partial to explosions and poorly-written plots, so, basically, it was excellent!
After the movie, I headed back home to chat with some friends and write about my day. I also needed to lay out some of my exercise plans for next week today so I can hold myself accountable.
Last week, I mostly half-assed everything. I didn't get up in the morning at all to work out and I kinda went through the motions instead of really engaging myself. I want to blame it on hormones, but I know I could've powered through it had I really wanted to. So, tomorrow it's back to the gym!
I'm going to start with an easy day and just do some basic cardio. Monday morning I will head to the gym to do some heart rate cycling (depending on how I'm feeling teeth-wise - the motion could honestly be a bit jarring). Tuesday and Wednesday I will do a morning workout/heart rate cycling and a session with Mark. Thursday I will do a morning workout and an evening workout and Friday I will only do a morning workout. Saturday and Sunday, I'm going to be in Auburn Hills with Lisa for a wedding, so we're planning on working out, but I'm not entirely sure on the details. The point is that I'm going to get back to it. I want to be at 207 (one pound less than my lowest recorded weight) by August 20. I know I can do it!



Hello lover! I'm so excited you detailed your plan for the week! I think it'll really help you keep on track. And now I can REALLY bug you about it! Also, we are DEFINITELY going to workout Saturday and Sunday mornings! Maybe swim Friday night?? :) Can't wait to see you!!! <3
ReplyDelete