Wednesday, March 16, 2011

MS - Please say U want me!

This morning I woke up nice and early and tested out my knees a bit to see if going to the gym would be a good idea. I decided against going because I didn't want to throw my knees out of whack before going to MSU for my interview. But, I did do a weigh in this morning...and it's good news!
If you can't remember from last week, I've lost four pounds! Happy dance!!! Only 1.6 more pounds until I've lost a whopping 30 pounds.


Breakfast was some eggs and ham and then I headed off for another poopy day at work.
I had a quick reprieve from work to come home and have a quick lunch.
After lunch, it was back to the grind. Gross. But after work, I grabbed dinner from Big Apple Bagels, one of my favorite places to eat.
It was a turkey and havarti sandwich on an everything bagel with a little smear of chive and onion cream cheese. Delicious! And because Big Apple Bagels is right next to the best bakery EVER, I went and got a festive cookie.
They're my favorite cookies in Midland. But I only got one. Normally I'd get two. So, progress!


After dinner, I went to get my nails done for my interview and then drove to East Lansing. Though I still feel out of my element in enemy territory, I did get to see my Bush! Hooray!
She lives right by East Lansing because she teaches in Dansville. You can call her SeƱorita Bush (she teaches Spanish). That's what I like to call her. We were having a struggle time taking a good picture, so we tried taking pictures in the mirror, but Bush decided that it would be better to turn the light off. Yeah...really worked out...
Super pretty. Almost as pretty as this one of just Allyson...
And the good news is that I get to see her again tomorrow! So, Happy St. Patrick's Day to all of you tomorrow. Imagine me sober, nervous, and praying to God that MSU wants me to go to their school.


Are you planning on becoming Irish for a day? Do you like green beer?

1 comment:

  1. HELLO MY DARLING! I'M SO EXCITED YOU LOST 4 MORE POUNDS!!! I'm SO PROUD of you! And congratulations on your cookie willpower too! Rock it at MSU!

    <3

    ReplyDelete