I've taken a slightly accidental hiatus from the blog. I had my annual board examination yesterday (read: 5 hours of being shocked at how little you know about the field you practice in) and I needed some study time. Now that that's over, I will continue to do some consistent reading and some more blogging.
In other updates, I've returned to facebook. I'm not really sure why, to be honest, but simply because I felt like I was missing out on stuff. However, I'm not using it on my phone and give myself 10ish minutes on it everyday because I do get some interesting ideas and updates from it, like recipes, workouts, how to decide what fruit is ripe, and how to take down the Trump regime, etc.
Anywho, I'm going to see you guys tomorrow. I just wanted to let you know that I haven't forgotten about you! Cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment