After work, I hit up the elliptical. I was going to do an hour and then my stomach wouldn't allow it. It was all, "Bitch. I'm hungrrrrry." And I was all like, "Just wait." And my stomach was like, "Eff waiting. I'm going to be super loud the entire time you're on this elliptical." And so, I decreased my time to 45 minutes, which worked out perfectly because I finished my recent kindle read with 32 seconds to go. It was like the powers that be wanted me to just do 45 minutes of ellipticaling.
I've been studying a lot today, working on some fiancé visa paperwork, and trying to be more active because I think my back is angry that I've been so immobile lately. I've also been checking The Fitnessista's blog incessantly to see if she's delivered her baby yet. She hasn't blogged since Friday. What's going on!? The OB/GYN in me MUST KNOW.
Anywho, that's it for me. Here's what you guys all really want: my weigh-in.
![]() |
| Upon first stepping on the scale |
![]() |
| Second try - I like this number better ;-) |
![]() |
| Today's selfie |
![]() |
| Lunch |
![]() |
| Apples = fiber! Pooping for everyone! |
![]() |
| Noms |
![]() |
| Dinner |







I'm sorry your back has been hurting! My current gym book is Anne of Green Gables, which is adorable. As always, I'm proud of you and I love you.
ReplyDelete