Friday, February 15, 2013

Womp, womp

Since I have 8:00 a.m. class on Fridays, I typically drive to school in my gym gear and then head to the gym right after class finishes. I figure since I don't want to wake up any earlier than necessary and school is halfway between my place and the gym, it's a good idea. The only problem was that today I really didn't want to go to the gym. I have a solid 5 hours between my first class of the day and my last class of the day: the perfect amount of time for a nap. So, that's why I'm giving myself a nice big pat on the back for going to the gym rather than napping today. I also brought along school work and reviewed some of the bajillion bugs that I have to know by Monday. Seriously? 43 different microbes and everything there is to know about them? Never going to happen.

I also went to Tim Horton's. I finished everything I wanted to finish at 10:45 p.m. rather than 11, so I decided to head home early as a treat to myself and forego grocery shopping since I really, really wasn't in the mood for that either.

Now I'm home and I'm going to head to bed shortly so I can wake up early, hit the gym and get in a solid 15 hours of studying. I hate myself for this being my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment