Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Do all the things for me

Ever feel like you can never get enough done in the day? Me too. Ever feel like you need to get a lot done and all the things you want done are things that you don't actually want to do? Yup. Been there/am there today. Boo, medical school. Although I'm pretty sure I could have gotten more done if I hadn't been in the hospital seeing a patient for four hours. Well, at least that's what I'm telling myself to make myself feel better about my lack of productivity.

But, I did get to the gym today. I only stayed on the elliptical for 30 minutes (usually I do 40 minutes) for fear of dying since I'm pretty out of shape right now. Truth be told, I could have done an extra 10 minutes, buuut I didn't. That being said, I did burn quite a few calories and I think I did work out hard.

Today's photos for you so I can go to bed:
Breakfast, which looks more awesome than it was
Turkey meatballs and marinara for lunch (I've been craving marinara sauce a lot lately)
Spinach, ham, tomato, and cheese salad for dinner without salad dressing
94 days to go until I hopefully reach my goal weight! And 23 days to go until I reach February's goal weight!

No comments:

Post a Comment