Seriously. That seal was legit and I had to pry it open using all my muscles. Yes, all of them. I hope that statement takes you all to very uncomfortable places.
Anyway, the seal was really tight and the brownie was very delicious. I am pretty excited to hear what all the boys think of them when I finally send out that package. This week is going to be pretty jam-packed, so I'm not certain that it will be any time soon. However, I did discover that you can fill out customs forms online, so that will majorly decrease the amount of time I will have to spend in the Post Office.
Moving on. Today was a very expensive day. I finally decided on which phone to buy after talking to some Verizon Wireless customer service people. I went with the Droid RAZR Maxx HD. They boast a 32-hour battery, which was considerably better than the iPhone's 8-10 hours and I got to keep the operating system I love and it allows way more personalization than does the iPhone. All in all, it was a good decision. And I promised to send my old phone to a friend in Uganda who is over the moon about having the chance to own [a very shitty] American phone. Only problem is that when I went to take the battery out to wipe the memory card, it kind of stopped working. I'll try to troubleshoot that tomorrow (I'm hoping that charging the phone will magically make the battery decide to work again...?). But man, I would feel like an oober bitch promising him a phone and then not being able to send it. That being said, if anyone has an old phone lying around and wants to make a Ugandan happy, feel free to shoot me an e-mail, message, comment, or whatever and we can talk about how amazing you are.
Um, I also cooked today instead of doing school work. Well, not a lot of cooking. I just made some sloppy joe meat and some homemade sweet potato fries. Both were pretty legit. Made for a good dinner.
Lunch and the gym were good today, too. And now I need to go write a paper. It's not due until Friday but it's a time sink and I want to get it done early since we have an exam on Monday of next week that I'm so, so not prepared for.
![]() |
| Post-workout protein |
![]() |
| Easy peasy lunch |
| Noms |


No comments:
Post a Comment