Sunday, January 8, 2012

New Year Resolutions

Yes, I am aware that we are already over a week into the New Year. But I didn't feel like posting about Resolutions until just now. That and I was much too busy eating delicious food and doing homey things (because I was at home...)


Anywho, this is how I feel about New Year's Resolutions:




So here are resolutions that I think I can actually achieve:

  1. Waste less food
  2. Compliment someone everyday
  3. Don't be afraid to try something new
"Wait," you say. "You didn't put anything about losing weight, eating right, exercising, and so on." You're right, You. I didn't. Why? Because that's not something I want to do for just a year. It's a work in progress and I will be working on that for the rest of my life. So it seems silly to mention it here.

What are your resolutions? Is one of them to become a frequent commenter on my blog...because it should be.

1 comment:

  1. Yay goals! Especially healthy life goals. I haven't set any resolutions, but I've tried (sort of) to reflect on my life and what I can do better. I've come up with focusing more on school and my career and just slowly working my way into life-long healthy habits, like taking the stairs more often :) And, as always, I will comment faithfully on all of your blog posts <3

    ReplyDelete