And now that we've begun this entry, let's continue. Lecture this morning? Rough. But I remembered to take a picture of my breakfast, for once!
| Bagel thin with peanut butter and cinnamon |
Anywho, came home, showered up and had some noms/lunch.
Pretzel rolls = soo good. Seriously. I bet you anything would taste better on a pretzel roll.
After lunch, I studied some, went to physiology lab, came home, studied some more, had some dinner, studied some more and then watched 30 Rock. I'm intrigued to see who Liz Lemon is hooking up with.
| Dinner |
| Dessert |
My friend Monica gave this to me today. She got it for me while she was in Brazil over break. Supposedly, it is used to prevent disease and infertility. Not so sure I want to prevent infertility, but I love this little guy and will definitely be wearing it!
Tomorrow is going to be a fun day. I'm planning a quick trip out of town to see some friends and do some shopping. I'm going to leave right after our required lecture tomorrow, so I want to wake up early to hit the gym to get some cardio in. Normally, I'd do some strength training, but I think I'm going to leave that for Saturday when I have more time. Thus, I'm hitting the hay soon and calling it good on the study front.
Also, just curious: do any of you have any alternative remedies/beliefs regarding your own health?
Any gym is better than no gym! And I'm glad you're not pushing your knee too hard. I don't want to hear it as an excuse, but I don't want you to lose a week re-cooperating either! As far as my own health remedies go, I don't have anything in particular. Seriously, I'm trying to think of something to tell you... I snuggle Harley to lower my blood pressure and relax :) <3
ReplyDelete