Monday, September 22, 2014

A weigh-in and little victories

So today was the great weigh-in, except it wasn't so great.


Exactly 1.0 pounds down from 9 days ago
But, it was still a loss and I'm happy about that. I did binge on some cinnamon rolls on Friday. I also ate out for almost every meal this weekend. I tried to stick to healthy choices, but it's hard to know what you're really getting. I also didn't work out Saturday or Sunday. I was more active than usual, but definitely never really got my heart rate up. But instead of beating myself up about it, I'm going to keep going with my calorie tracking and my push to get myself to the gym everyday because last week I felt pretty good about myself and I deserve to feel that good about myself every week.

I don't have a lot of time for this post because I've got a presentation tomorrow (I think) and I need to work on that, but I wanted to give you my three goals for the week:

  1. Keep on keeping on by getting to the gym as often as possible
  2. No eating past 8pm
  3. No eating on the couch or in front of the computer (with the exception of breakfast)

Now, here are some photos for you!
Breakfast

Snacks/lunch for work
Mango smoothie post strength training
Turkey and goat cheese meatballs
This was dinner + 1 more that was unsauced
This was just mediocre - the goat cheese was overpowering; gonna have to make some recipe changes
Today's positive: the turkey meatballs needed pesto and instead of driving down a few blocks to the nearby market to pick some up (since mine expired in 2013), I opted to walk. Little victories, friends. Little victories.

No comments:

Post a Comment