I hit the gym as a break in application work and did weight training. I opted to do my pre-ankle sprain workout and it didn't really bother my ankle too much. What did bother my ankle was me shoving my foot back into my shoe after taking it off to try on shoes at meijer. I hobbled around the store after that. I probably should have taken the time to sit down, unlace it, put it on, and tie it back up. But who does that? Not me. Guess that was a poor choice.
Hmm, what else have I done lately? Well, I've bugged Lisa a lot today to make sure she's doing her best with day two of our one week challenge. You can check out her progress on her blog. I've done pretty well. It's hard to track all the things I eat, especially when sometimes I mindlessly eat whatever, but I've been doing it. It's going to be harder tomorrow now that I'm going to have to pack food. Packing lunches is my least favorite past time. I just don't like having to think about what I'm going to want the next day. And then when I'm opening the lunch I've packed, I realize that I never want what I think I'm going to want. It's no good. But I have to do it because if I don't do it, then who is going to? No one. And then I'd have to buy something and that's against the rules of this one week challenge. So, after blogging I'm going to suck it up and pack something.
And now, photos for today so I can look over my application one last time. It goes live tomorrow at 9:00 a.m. which means I have to submit it 74 times and pay a buttload of money. Lovely.
| Breakfast of champions/me |
| Pre-gym snack |
![]() |
| Post-gym protein |
| YUM |
| Post-grocery shopping snack since I was too hungry to wait for dinner |
| Dinner |
| Evening snack |

No comments:
Post a Comment