I am finally done with nights. Last night was the last one. And now I'm fucked into trying to switch back to days and a normal sleep schedule in less than 24 hours. Great. But today was great. I woke up, did a quick pick-up around the apartment, and headed to Kalamazoo to hang out with my sister. We did some poolside studying and she let me do my laundry for free.
I wish I had access to a pool like this everyday. I'd always be there!
Anywho, tomorrow is supposed to be a weigh-in. I'm not sure the scale will have gone in the direction I wanted - I didn't get in nearly as much gym time as I wanted nor did I eat during my night shifts. But, I guess we'll see.
Also, motivational May is over. I tried to blog everyday. Working nights totally got in the way of that. But, this month I'm going to push myself a bit more. I will continue to blog as much as possible and I want to start running again. Not because I like it, but because I have a 5k in August and I'd rather not struggle the whole time. I think I'm going to do a couch to 5k program. My friend shared a website she used and I think I'll give that a try. I'll keep you updated.
Alright - I'll catch you guys later. I want to get to bed as soon as possible so I can get up early/get my sleep schedule back on track.

Did you get your sleep back on track? Good job with Motivational May! You had lots of positives and blog posts. You're really sticking with it! Good luck getting to the gym this week. I know you can do it!! xoxo
ReplyDelete