So I think I figured it out. I can't use pictures from my camera, but if I upload them from my phone, google will totes post them on the blog. I will look into finding a new host domain, but this is so convenient and I'm pretty sure I'm going to get suckered in to paying for this stupid blog thanks to google. Shame on you, google. SHAME!
Anyway, I have exactly two weeks until I'm off to Uganda again. That 20 pound goal I set for my departure date? So not going to happen. But, I'm in crunch mode. So, during crunch mode, I'll be hitting the gym up a bit more, blogging here everyday and logging all my calories. Oh, and studying. Since, you know, I have three exams in the next 12 days. Womp, womp.
Here are some phone pics of food from days past:




No comments:
Post a Comment