Sleeping. It's been a struggle as of late. I'm exhausted during the day and then when I lay down to sleep, I just can't fall asleep. And then when it's time to get up, I feel like the waking dead for at least a half hour. It's not good. And today, I had to get up early because otherwise I didn't think I'd be able to get a gym trip in. So what happened? No gym trip. Gah. I need a sleep schedule, people.
Whoops? I may be able to sneak one in later today, but now I'm not so sure because my knees are aching so badly that I had my breakfast with a nice side dish of ibuprofen. I'm going to blame it on the thousands of lunges we did on Wednesday.
Anyway, I was thinking I could sneak in a workout tonight, but my friend Jenna is coming into town tonight and I'd much rather hang out with her than break a sweat. Although, we may bust out my new Just Dance 4 tonight. So perhaps I will get a bit of exercise in. Who knows. But really, with how my knees feel right now (pre-ibuprofen setting in), I would rather ice them than do anything else.
Anywho, I'm off to school!
No comments:
Post a Comment