It was a rough morning. Like I couldn't get out of bed. Okay, well, maybe I could have, but I really, really, really didn't want to, so I, uh...didn't? At least not until 8:15, which, once upon a time, was super early for me to be out of bed. Anywho, I decided to skip the gym this morning. Mostly because my knees were so achy that I couldn't fall asleep last night (despite going to bed early). To fall asleep, I ended up getting out of bed around 1 a.m. to take some ibuprofen just so the pain would subside. So, on top of not wanting to lose more study time and to give my knees a day of rest, I skipped the gym.
The other reason it was a rough morning was Hurricane Sandy. Now, don't get me wrong, Michigan didn't get hit like the east coast did, but man oh man, did we get some of the leftovers. There was quite a bit of rain and it was super windy. But I told myself I would go to school, so off to school I went. I got a tad wet on the bike ride there, but not too bad. It didn't really start raining until I got to school...and realized I'd left all my packed food at home. Yeah. Not cool. And I wasn't about to head home to get it. So, yay for Jimmy John's delivery!
That threw off my day. And so did a scheduling error. I guess my time for my required breast exam (for me to perform, not to be performed on me) got switched and no one told me. They schedule these things way back in August (which is when I put it in my calendar) and then neglect to tell people when they update them. Sooo, I missed that. But my make-up time is a better time than my originally scheduled time, so yay? Silly medical school faculty. You're not supposed to reward me for your errors.
Anywho, I finished all the work I wanted to finish today mostly because I stayed up so late. And tomorrow I'm waking up so early. It's going to be tough, but I've got to get back on my sleeping schedule: early to rise, early to bed.
Also, no photos for you today. I told you it was a rough morning, didn't I?
No comments:
Post a Comment