So since yesterday was Halloween, I allowed myself to have dessert and candy for the first time since August. My stomach is still pissed at me for that. I've apologized profusely, but it was all, "Effing seriously, Danika? We were all repopulated with different normal flora since your sugar intake has been significantly down as of late and then you had to go and throw everything off balance." "I said I was sorry!" "Well, either way you're going to have to pay." And thus, I spent today studying at home.
I also haven't gone to the gym since Monday. Mostly because my knees seem to be in cahoots with my stomach and are making me pay. For what, I'm not sure. Probably all the running. I'M SORRY. Kind of. Not really. Whatever. I'm thinking tomorrow I'm going to finally go to the gym.
Also, my sleep schedule is so, so, so off right now. But I intend to wake up at the ass crack of dawn (which, roughly translated, is 6 a.m.) and then be tired all day and go to bed early to try to reset myself. We'll see how this goes. I'm thinking it's going to be terrible. But that's just a guess.
And on a random note: today we had to do two breast exams on simulated patients. I probably should have felt awkward about it, but I was all, "Yeah, I think I could do this for the rest of my life." Okay. That sounded awkward, but what I mean is that I feel as though I could be an OB/GYN. It doesn't make me uncomfortable to talk about sex or vaginas or anything like that. Plus, I feel as though if I have to be up at night to be at a hospital, I'd rather be awake to deliver a baby than admit an 80 year-old for chest pain. Yes, I am an asshole.
Anywho, today's eats were super random and I didn't take pictures. Buuuut, I do have a picture of me and one of my best friend's kid from yesterday. He was a monster. And adorable. Yup, definitely adorable.
No comments:
Post a Comment