Wednesday, October 24, 2012

The good and the bad

Gah. This week is so, so busy. I have two exams tomorrow and I'm already exhausted. Me needs sleep badly. 

I didn't wake up until 7:30 today. I went and shadowed an OB/GYN all morning, came home for lunch and to study, went to class, came home, ran a 5k at the gym (which was a struggggggle - I tried to do it continuously, but had to stop twice), came home, showered, grabbed some dinner, went to a friend's to study, came home, studied some more and am now blogging.

Good things about today:

  • Shadowing was awesome. Pretty sure I want to be an OB/GYN
  • I signed my ethics evaluation and am done with that class and the worst preceptor ever forever
  • I ran the longest I've run continuously since June (2.6 miles)
  • It was beautiful outside today - it made it to 77°F!
  • Class today went better than expected
Bad things about today:
  • I didn't get to spend much time outside
  • My knees hurt like really bad
  • I ate too many granola bars and now I don't have enough for tomorrow
  • I am completely overwhelmed with school
Pictures!
Lunch materials
Lunch!
Quick dinner = Lean Cuisine lemon chicken (not so good - not getting it again)


No comments:

Post a Comment