So, I said yesterday that shit was getting real today. I meant it. I did some things today that I haven't done in a long time. I shall enumerate them for you from beginning of my day to the end of my day:
- I did a weigh-in...it was sucktastic
- I ran 5km this morning...it was hardtastic
- I logged all my calories today...it was time consumingtastic
- I got home and despite my frustration stuck to my aforementioned planned calories...it was shocktastic
- I blogged for all of you to see...it was fantastic.
Here are some pictures for you to follow along with today...ish?
 |
| Oof - up about 13 pounds since mid-August... |
 |
| Breakfast: eggs (2 whites + 1 whole), ham, and cantaloupe |
 |
| Plated lunch at home so that I could simply pack it up to go for later |
 |
| Packed lunch |
So far, so good. My plan for getting my shit together is to stop half assing my weight loss efforts. On MWF, I will run a 5km in the morning (with stopping/breaks if necessary - it was soooo necessary today). On Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday, I will run a mile and then do some strength training. I need my biceps back - the arms are looking super tubs. I'm planning on taking Sundays as a rest day - ya know, like the Lord. Also, I'm going to start wearing my heart rate monitor again to make sure I'm actually getting some work done. Aaaand, that's it, my friends. The Semester Shape Up has been reorganized a bit, but I am still going to pass on desserts and alcohol to help keep myself on track.
Hi! I just wanted you to know that I enjoy reading your blogs, and you are an inspiration to me. I really need to get my shit together and stop half-assing my weight loss efforts too. Today is my third day in a row failing to do so. I was very, very close to giving up for another week, but your blog post has inspired me to try again tomorrow! By the way, if you'd like to look me up on SparkPeople, my SparkName is RUBECCAL.
ReplyDelete