Thursday, September 27, 2012

I almost forgot about you

I was all set to go to bed an hour ago when I realized I hadn't finished my [stupidly long] ethics readings, made my lunch, or blogged. Now, I've accomplished those first two tasks and am working on the third (duh).

So, today was a one mile run day and strength training. I really like strength training because it's fun to watch muscles appear slowly. My favorite muscles are quads and biceps, mostly because it's easy to track their progress. Anywho, my run started out awesome and I was all, "Man. It'd be easy to pound out a 5k this morning." That was until I was two songs in - then I really just wanted to get to the strength training part.

Anywho, I've got a 5k ahead of me tomorrow morning and I need to be up by 5:30 a.m. to fit it in before I have the worst class ever ethics at 8 a.m. so I shall leave you with pictures of today's morning eats (since I didn't take pictures of anything else).

Cheers, folks!
Protein smoothie
Proof that I eat the same thing over and over

No comments:

Post a Comment