Anywho, here are the reasons I haven't kept up with da blog:
- Holy shit - second year is infinitely harder than first year
- I have been doing this new thing where I go to bed early/during prime blog time
- I spend my evening internet minutes writing facebook messages to a...special someone...ish?
- I'm lazy
- HOLY SHIT - second year is infinitely harder than first year
So, yeah. There you have it. I shall explain each of these things for you since I'm sure everyone's curiosity was piqued by #3.
Number 1: Whoa. Second year was a slap in the face. Summer was lovely and not so busy and then woosh! All free time was gone. Not cool. And so much harder. Like I don't think I studied nearly this hard last year. So, that's not so fun.
Number 2 (giggle, giggle): I've started going to bed around 10 p.m. so I can wake up around 6 and go to the gym right away so that I'm not putting it off. I have a tendency to procrastinate on gym time so I try to do it right away to get it out of the way.
Number 3: I'm dating someone from Uganda. I don't recommend it. It takes long-distance dating to a whole new level [of Hell] and it's somewhat disenchanting. I mean, I'm sure I could take a whole entry to bitch and moan about it, but I won't. At least not today. Anyway, I met a guy in Uganda and now we're dating...ish. I mean, as much as you can date internationally. But I spend the last few minutes every night writing him a facebook message so he has something to wake up to and then I [usually] have a message from him waiting when I wake up. I say usually because sometimes his phone dies because the power isn't exactly reliable in Uganda.
Number 4: I'm pretty sure you already knew this, so let's skip this one. Okay? Perfect.
Number 5: like really hard. Like I feel like my brain is being beaten up by Chuck Norris. Or you know, someone equally notorious for his/her bad-assery.
So, how's the June Challenge on Steroids going, you ask? It's okay. I think I will write more about that tomorrow (since I'm being all glass half full and am assuming I'll do this again more regularly), but you should know that I'm officially dubbing it the "Semester Shape-Up."
So, there you go. A post! Now you can stop reliving the horrors from your childhood.
Catch you later, internet besties!
| Kitty picture! You're welcome. |
No comments:
Post a Comment