>Oh, efffff no. It is too early for exercise.
>>Yeah, but if you don't go now, you won't go
>I mean, I could go tonight when I feel more human
>>You say that now, but you won't
>I mean, I could just sleep for 15 more minutes
>>I think by 15 minutes you mean 2 hours
>But the sun isn't even up yet
>>Go. To. The. Gym.
>No. Waaaah!
>>Really? Go.
So, I went to the gym and ran a 5k this morning. After chest presses yesterday, it was a mostly painful experience, but I used my iPod shuffle to get me through the rough patches (a.k.a. the whole run). I like to countdown using songs. I tell myself, "Okay. Three more songs. You can do it." And then, I ended up finishing without dying. Every time. It's a miracle.
Anywho, the eats today were kinda boring, but here you go:
| Leftover fish taco from Steph's birthday dinner (and I get one for tomorrow, too!) |
| Breakfast of champions...or you know, just me |
No comments:
Post a Comment