Sunday, April 17, 2011

Quick update

So I want to get my butt in bed so I can make it to the gym early tomorrow without hating my life, so I shall simply say a few things:

  1. I was a good girl and stuck to my calories
  2. I made it to the gym
  3. I did a daily affirmation
  4. I cleaned my room
  5. I have pictures of my food for you!
Lunch: Protein shake, salad with some chicken and strawberries 
Snack: Gluten-free, vegan crackers with smoked rainbow trout spread
Dinner at my mom's!
Dinner: Meatloaf, au gratin potatoes, and green beans
I will post more tomorrow - I promise!

4 comments:

  1. I heart you lots. And I am very proud of you and pumped for you for having such an awesome attitude about life. Congrats on a day well done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey doll!

    I want you to know that I had a dream about us taking waist measurements last night, and yours was smaller than mine! I'm so proud of you for sticking with this! I hope your gym time went well this morning, and I <3 your daily affirmation! Very true <3 Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your strawberries always look so delicious :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She buys the expensive stuff from Whole Foods, she's classy like that. I hope the smoked rainbow trout spread was delicious!

    ReplyDelete